I’m often surprised when I talk to people about leadership – about what it is and what makes an effective leader – the conversation typically covers what they need to ‘do’ to be a leader. People sometimes ask: “What can I do to turn things around?” “Why aren’t I...
- Why your best work isn’t getting done (and what to do about it) September 26, 2017
- 6 reasons you do what you do September 26, 2017
- Are you as emotionally agile as you think (and why it matters)? September 26, 2017
- How to tap into the cognitive diversity in your team and organisation September 26, 2017
- How to Know If There’s Enough Trust In Your Team? September 26, 2017