I’m often surprised when I talk to people about leadership – about what it is and what makes an effective leader – the conversation typically covers what they need to ‘do’ to be a leader. People sometimes ask: “What can I do to turn things around?” “Why aren’t I...
- Pave the way for great work getting done January 23, 2018
- Want an engaged team? Obsess about these four things. January 23, 2018
- How to have the confidence you need to succeed January 23, 2018
- Nine leadership behaviours that build commitment January 23, 2018
- Does ‘getting it right’ matter more than it should? January 23, 2018