Webinar for HR Leaders : Lead the Change
Business today is fast-evolving and challenging. Managing today and creating tomorrow is a tough balancing act where leaders are faced with stiff goals and competing demands to drive effeciency, growth and engagement simultaneously. Does your organisation have the leadership bench strength it needs for the journey ahead?
This webcast is for human resource leaders:
- General Managers of Human Resources
- Heads of: HR, Organisational Development; People and Culture
- HR Managers, HR Business Partners, Organisational Development Mangagers, People and Culture Managers
Webinar Thursday 22 August 12:15pm – 1pm
(By registering, if for any reason you can’t attend the webinar, you’ll still receive a recorded version of it)
“At the heart of change is changing how people think. Leaders who don’t know how to bring people with them and empower them through change will be left behind”
Organisations need leaders who are change makers
The performance climate in which leaders and their teams now operate in demands different thinking, skills and behaviours to discover new solutions to new problems.
Managing change as a process isn’t rocket science. The problem with the process is that it doesn’t teach leaders how to lead.
Mid-level leaders face these common realities
- Leaders are required to do more with less, where change occurs for leaders as ‘just more work’ on top of everything else
- Leaders themselves are technically competent and experienced, but lack the leadership toolkit required for the people challenges they face.
- Leaders operate in risk averse cultures that make change challenging.
- Leaders lead people with fixed mindsets who are resistant to change.
- Leaders and their teams work across silo’s and don’t know how to break them down.
Often leaders are asking themselves “Do I have what it takes?”
Are your leaders equipped to lead effective change?
Underpinning the new leadership benchmark is leaders able to:
- Shape positive mindsets
- Bring their team with them on the journey ahead
- Promote teamwork and collaboration
- Optimise performance while improving engagement
- Improve organisational culture
- Lead effective change
- Build capacity
Leadership influence is the bridge between managing today and creating tomorrow.
Are your leaders ready for the leadership challenges ahead?
In the webinar I’ll be talking about:
- What ‘leading change in a way that puts people first’ actually means and the leadership benchmarks that underpin it.
- The critical leadership competencies required to manage today and create tomorrow
- The two key information sets that leaders have to nail when it comes to managing people through change
- How to future proof your leaders with the leadership toolkits they need for the journey ahead.
Effective leadership today recognises that people today want more than a job – they want to be shown how to succeed. People want to feel heard, valued and recognised. They want a ‘purpose’ that extends further than the job.
Change makers have a communication toolkit that allows them to influence positively and adapt their leadership in ways that build rather than hinder relationships. Culture is building positively when people are engaging, collaborating, and creating positive momentum together. This way of working together is the key to successful transformational transitions.
‘The central issue is never strategy, structure, culture or systems. The core of the matter is always about changing the behaviour of people’ – John P Cotter
Toni has fundamentally changed how I view myself as a leader, the difference I can make in my role, and what’s possible for me in my career. She challenged my thinking, and taught me how to think in a way that’s enabled me to become a better leader for myself, team and organisation.
Toni’s insight provoked my thinking, gave me broader context to consider, and I highly valued her counsel. Toni also provided a series of workshops to the Executive Management Group that were timely, insightful and engaging. She has great ability to connect with others, keep the room focused, and initiate valuable conversations. It was a pleasure working with Toni.
Toni is an astute coach and mentor who challenges your thinking and gives you the space to connect the dots yourself. Upon transitioning into my role at a new company, I bought Toni along with me to continue my coaching and I’m grateful I did as the results have been evident. I trust her implicitly and her wise councel has been spot on. We’ll continue to engage Toni in our business to align our leadership to where it needs to be.
Toni is a highly skilled executive coach, mentor, trainer and facilitator. Toni brings a fresh, grounded approach focused on boosting leadership impact and effectiveness.
With an extensive blue-chip commercial background, Toni brings over 20 years’ experience in building and leading high-performance teams. She has authored two leadership books including ‘Influence From the Inside Out’, and her next book on transformational leadership is underway. Toni is a Telstra Women’s Business nominee .
Her multi-industry client base includes: AGL, HCF, Stockland, Metro Trains, FleetPartners, Campaspe Council and Exablaze.