Toni facilitated a half-day workshop to reset the team to work together more cohesively and cooperatively. Toni sought feedback from each team member prior to the workshop which was a valuable input into the workshop and in establishing a Team Charter. The team provided very positive feedback about the workshop and Toni’s style – she created an engaging and supportive environment where everyone contributed and reinvigorated themselves. I’d have no hesitation in engaging Toni again.
Sue de Neef
- Want an engaged team? How you can help your people find purpose in their work. June 1, 2019
- 9 Leadership behaviours that build commitment June 1, 2019
- The key to your inner strength: curiosity and courage June 1, 2019
- How to Boost Your Courage: 3 Steps June 1, 2019
- Leadership Challenge: Bringing Technology & People Together to Create a Win/Win June 1, 2019